A government website can help you on the road to building or expanding your green business. The business.gov site has a green side many eco-friendly business owners may not know about.
Look for practical, to the point advice including:
* Energy efficiency guidelines, suggestions and resources
* Environmental management and liability Management
* Grants, loans and incentives to fund your green business
* Government contracting opportunities
* Green commuting options including telecommuting and shared remote sites
* Green marketing rules, including what companies can and cannot legally say about their green products
* Green product development ideas
* Pollution prevention and recycling
* Case studies from real green companies -- learn from those who have been there
While some of the information is common sense, there are a lot of valuable tips and links on the site, some of which could save your company from making some costly mistakes.
Camera trap captures stunning footage of a rare Javan leopard - Unlike some previous footage, fleeting and grainy, here we're lucky enough to see a Javan leopard getting all cozy in front of the camera.
1 hour ago